TELE-HEALTH SERVICES EXCLUSIVELY during the Shelter in Place order.
If you wish this service, here is the process:
If you are a new client
- A therapist will call you to determine if Tele-health is appropriate for your situation.
- If it is appropriate, you will be given further instructions of how to proceed.
If you are a current client:
- Call your therapist or your therapist may call you.
- Complete the Tele-health consent form and return it to your therapist
- A time will be set up for you.
I INVITE YOU TO EXPERIENCE "MOORE."
Experiencing Moore, PC offers therapy honoring the Christian Faith which also allows us to be culturally and respectfully sensitive to people of all Faiths.
Emotional distress has two sides. First, it is a wake-up call that something is not going well. This produces a variety of feelings such as worry, fear, sadness, despair, or a conglomeration of feelings difficult to describe. Second, emotional distress is a strong motivation to address limiting beliefs and troublesome behaviors that keep you from living the life you want.
Experiencing Moore, PC, therapists are available to assist you in identifying beliefs which are commands to the nervous system. These beliefs tell the body how to feel and respond. Most operating beliefs function just under our awareness. Thus, run on "automatic" controlling our thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. It is no wonder that many of us have unhelpful, irrational, and even untrue beliefs. These lead to a variety of mental health symptoms. Symptoms that affect our spirit, thinking, feeling, deciding, and physical health.
If you are considering a desire for change, explore the website and give us a call. 507-676-6834
Experiencing Moore, PC is a group of culturally sensitive therapists offering services to a diverse population of people regardless of race, ethnicity, cultural background, language proficiency, literacy, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or socioeconomic status.
Emotional discomfort can result from but is not limited to:
- reactions to trauma, including war
- addictions and substance abuse
- life controlling problems
- impact of chronic pain and diagnoses of physical illnesses
- spiritual conflict and a sense of brokenness
If you would like help with any of these situations, turn the page.