I invite you to experience 'MOORE' information:
Margaret P. Moore, M.A., LMFT, LADC, RN
Master Practitioner of Cognitive & Neuro-Linguistics
This page was last updated: April 24, 2012
- A person often generates a problem when viewing the present through the eyes of the past.
- People are not the problem, our reaction to people creates the problem...at least for us.
- Fortunately for us, we can do something about our reaction.
- Believing there is no choice is not the truth.
- A person who updates childlike thinking and perceiving sees the world a brighter place.
- Beliefs are signals to the nervous system telling our body and physiology how to feel and respond. Michael Hall, PhD.
- Beliefs formulated in early childhood around trauma need re-examining